Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Old Stuff for the Files ... Mulan, Smurfs, Strawberry Shortcake

Since I'm totally deleting my other old files, just wanted to copy a few pictures of past crafts that were either sold or filed away that had a special place in my heart. 
Valentine Shadowbox Card with Rhinestone metal frame, the handmade red rose would later adorn the gift box for the card.


The Smurf movie brought back some teenage memories ... yep dating myself.
  I handdrew and handcut each of these Smurfs and the mushroom house.  The rainbow is a diecut from Quickutz I believe.
These Strawberry Shorcake and Mulan Pages were some of the most fun I've ever had at creating paper piecings.  I remember drawing Strawberry's dog and cat and cutting out the parts when my niece, Amber, came over and told me that I had the colors "totallllllly wrong" - she had been a crazed Strawberry Shortcake fan, so it was changed.  You always need to know when to listen to the experts!!!  Mulan's face was the most difficult piece I've ever created.  I remember drawing and redrawing her face until I was ok with it. .... about 12 times!
 
 
 
 
My son was a little speed demon in 4th grade with his buddies and you know I had to scrapbook that !! 
and last but not least Cooking with Momma pages, my attempt at tearbears!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment