Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Valentine Chunky Charm Dangle with Tag

Just so much fun to make, I used a wire to pull the the fibers and strips of material up into the bead cap.  Added a monster size rhinestone spacer bead, felted heart bead, faux green pearl, small crown, then an acrylic elongated bead.  On the bottom I also threaded about a  5 inch chain to the wire before pulling through the bead cap.  Then, made several little "arms" with a variety of beads and charms.  The large acrylic "crystal" I took off a tea candle chandelier and the leaves are from an artifical plant that I used to keep on my desk at work but the pot broke and I pulled off all the leaves before pitching the pot.  (Shattered Terra Cotta pot so I decided I "might" not use those left overs) -- Don't forget to look at everything you get ready to throw in the trash to see if there's some salvage, just don't save to the point you end up on one of the Hoarder shows. 
The Cupid, is a Bo-Bunny Stamp coloured in with Spectrum Noir markers.  The flower is red and burgundy organza circles that I cut with scissors into circles and burned around the edges.  After they looked ok to me, I glued them together and stuck the green resin flower center inside all with hot glue.  Definitely put me in the Valentine's Day mode.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment